This weekend turned out to be really good. I got a sudden call and found out that my friend from Paraguay is in town. We ended up going to a cafe in the park; very enjoyable this time of a year (autumn), and saw a movie afterwards, 2 rather. And today we took her out for a walk around the lake, that at this time is full of ducks, since that is the only place where duck shooting season hasn't started and never will, hopefully.
Yesterday, early in the morning (early for me, anyway) my host dad took me to the farmers market. Now, I don't get what I like about that place, really, but there is something.. Good place to get organically grown vegetables, fruit, fresh fish, fresh ''German'' bread from a Swiss guy and meet the locals (in my host parents case). The peach season has ended, so I didn't find it exciting AS. We met this couple that were selling fish cakes - lovely and very chatty (people, not cakes). They had matching blue-checked collars, aprons and tablecloths and seemed generally extraordinarily happy.
This evening I'll be working on my English research report.
Yeah, good luck!
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru