It is impossible that a person not being uncountious isn’t actually aware of what he is doing. But this is the case. Saying goodbye to family & friends is such a big blur now and seems as though it was weeks ago. We just walk from one gate to another, one plane to another (two planes so far, actually, but it seems like there have been a million of those). At this moment I decide to be honest. What's the use of experience if you can’t share it, right? I just got over my head-ache from crying. [No, I didn’t cry all this time, but the head-ache can really last]. The thing is, once you have gotten through security check, a glass wall away from where your heart is, you forget all the reasons why you are doing it in the first place, and do they even count?
Don’t think that the whole story here is going to be covered in tears. At the moment I’m quite optimistic, not tired, hoping to experience the best in our tiny stop at Hongkong.
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru